Friday, April 17, 2020

Week 3 Learning Plans

Hi Room 3 Families!

Our week 3 learning plan is on the Google Classroom and will launch at 3:00 today, Friday April 17th.

I'm super impressed with how much work is being completed and how much work is being submitted to our classroom.  I hope you aren't finding it to be too much work or too stressful, please let me know if it is!  Thank you to those who have sent me positive and encouraging messages while we navigate this ongoing learning for the students!

We'll be having a Google Meets next Thursday April 23rd, they will be small group meetings and I'll send the code to the meeting via your child's educbe email.

I look forward to week 3's work and I hope you have some time to enjoy some puddles this week!

Have a great weekend and I miss you all!

Love,
Mrs. S :)

Google Meet - April 23rd

Hello Room 3, Reminder that we are having small group google meet meetings today, April 23rd. If you log into the Google Classroom, on t...