Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday, Sept. 6 - Great Start-up!

Our first day together as a class, went very well! Everyone enjoyed our gym class, assembly, mini-centers, and music with Mr. O'Reilly.
Tomorrow, is our first Fresh Air Friday. Please remember to dress your child for the weather. So far, Friday's weather should be sunny and warm. I am planning on taking everyone out for a nature walk, to look for science table artifacts. The kindees will be extra excited about their  introduction to  our Big Centers. 
For daily pick-up of your child, I would appreciate a written note indicating who is allowed to pick up your child. This note can be a list of adults, who you give permission for picking up your child for play dates and so forth. For specific play dates, I have some stickies inside the Kindergarten classroom door that you are welcome to jot a quick note for my use at the end of the day. You are also welcome to email me this information. 
lawilkens@cbe.ab.ca
Today, school paperwork was put in your child's backpack. Please return your completed paperwork by Tuesday, Sept. 11 to me. I have a tray in my classroom, by the door for our paperwork. Just in case I am unable to accept it personally, please put paperwork in the tray. 
Thank-you everyone for a great start to our year!

Google Meet - April 23rd

Hello Room 3, Reminder that we are having small group google meet meetings today, April 23rd. If you log into the Google Classroom, on t...